Thursday, January 6, 2011

My baby, I am 7 weeks, 4 dayz


OK, So I am just so excited about this baby, for real. I haven't been so happy. And its just so strange to me, that something the size or a grape, could make me so happy. Now, don't get me wrong, I am going a tiny bit crazy with the hormones, Happy, mad, giddy, sad, so sad that I will cry. Its so off to me, to be going threw all this. I wasn't expecting a baby, not so soon, but now that its there, I couldn't let go if I had too~ Oh don't get me wrong tho, I cant wait till Aug, when I am holding my tiny pride and joy, setting with its big sister, and daddy. Yeah that will be the best day of my life, even tho I have had some great ones~ Anyway that Photo up there is something I just had to make, I couldn't keep from doing it! So enjoy and God bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment